About LouisQuill

Pronounced loo-ee-kwill (fellow Louisville natives will understand this). This blog will peak into various aspects of my life: my stationery fetish, creativity, journaling, DIY graphic design, and life in general.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun with Envelopes

So, inspired by a post from my friend's post at Simplicity Embellished, I recently purchased some envelope templates from Paper Source.  I had a pile of scrapbooking paper gathering dust (and I don't really scrapbook much) so I made envelopes which I know I will eventually use.

And. I. can't. stop. making. envelopes!  I'm addicted!  I have made probably 50-60 in the last week alone.  Now I just need to write 50-60 letters and send them off to my pen pals.

Some outwardly shimmery metallic with cream liners (there are templates for liners, too).


Some vintage and/or postal themes.  Most of these don't have liners since the reverse side of the scrapbook paper provides such an interesting contrast.


Some pastel colors and floral patterns.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty. I saw these out of the corner of my eye when you were talking to Mom but never got a chance to ask you about them. I need to hurry up and write you a letter so I can get one of those. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are the envelopes beautiful, your photographic eye of the pictures shines through.

    ReplyDelete